In the framework of Your First Eures Job and in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour, EURES Italy and the Molise Regional Employment Agency,
the recruitment agency HCL is currently looking to recruit 20 Italian nurses on a permanent basis to work in the General Medicine Department at the County Hospital, Wye Valley NHS Trust, in Hereford, a small city in South West England that lies very close to the English border with Wales and not far from the Birmingham International Airport.
- A nursing degree followed by a minimum of 6 months work or volunteer work experience
- NMC registration (English equivalent of IPASVI), or be in the process of applying to join the NMC register
- An upper-intermediate level of English (written and spoken) – B2
- Gross annual salary between £21,388 and £24,799 (€25.900 - €30.000)
- NHS Pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 general public holidays per year
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- A Preceptorship Course – a 12-month period of practical experience and training
Interviews will be held in Rome from 24th to 26th February 2014.
To apply for the job you will need to register on the YFEJ webpage www.cliclavoro.gov.it/YourFirstEuresJob, click on the "apply now" button and send your CV in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating, in the subject line of the email, the title of the position you are applying for. If you have already registered, then you just have to send your CV to the above email addresses, specifying the job title for which you are applying.
If you are over 30 years of age
you will not be able to participate in the YFEJ project, but you can still apply for the job by sending in your CV.
For more info: EU Team +0044.2078618950 (int. 1544).
Read the flyer